Don’t you want to know what your Customers think?
Typical subjects assessed in Customer Satisfaction
Your Customers’ perception of:
- Your Product – quality, price
- Your Service – ease of doing business with you, courtesy and knowledge of your people
- Your Processes – ordering, shipping, and delivery times
Your Customers’ suggestions for:
- Improving your products
- Improving your service levels
- Improving your processes
Based on the Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award criteria, your customer survey will be customized to suit your needs.
How it Works:
Customer Satisfaction Surveys can take many forms from personal interviews with your customers, on-line surveys to surveys that are sent through the mail. We work with you to design your survey, collect customer responses, analyze your data and finally, implement a responding action plan.
What you receive:
- Executive Summary of strengths and opportunities for improvement
- Benchmark Comparisons to other organizations (including State and Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award recipients)
- Favorable/Unfavorable Scores and Reports
- Top 10/Bottom 10 Questions
- All Questions
- Responses by Customer Demographic (e.g. customer type, territory)
- Frequency Distribution of Raw Answers
- Customer Verbatim Comments
- Our Recommended Action Plan